Professional Education in the Modern World
Professional education in the modern world is an official scientific journal (see as Journal) founded by the Decree of Scientific Council of Novosibirsk State Agrarian University of January 31, 2011. This periodical peer-reviewed edition is distributed via subscription and has been published since 2011. The scientific journal is registered as a mass media on May 18, 2011 (Certificate PI No. FS 77-45179) and has an international standard serial number ISSN 2224-1841 of August 22, 2011.
RUSSIAN SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL
S. I. Chernykh – Chief editor,Doctor of Philosophic Science, Associate Professor
N. V. Nalivayko – Deputy of Chief Editor, Doctor of Philosophic Science, Professor
V. I. Panarin – Academic Secretary, Doctor of Philosophic Science, Associate Professor
K. K. Begalinova Doctor of Philosophic Science, Professor of KazNTU named after K. I. Satpayev (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
A. S. Denisov Doctor of Engineering Science, Professor, Rector of Novosibirsk State Agrarian University (Novosibirsk)
E. V. Tkachenko Doctor of Chemical Science, Professor, Academician of RAE, Chief Research Fellow at the Institute of Strategy and Theory of Education of the Russian Academy of Education (Moscow)
A. Sh. Irgashev Doctor of Veterinaru Science, Professor, Vice-Rector of KNAU named after K. I. Skryabin (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan)
E. O. Klose Doctor of Natural Science, Professor, Member of the European Academy of Natural Science (Berlin, Germany)
Stefan Konstanczak Doctor of Philosophic Science, Professor, Chairman at the ethics sektion, Institute of Philosophy, University of Zielona Gora (Zielona Gora, Poland)
V. I. Kudashov Doctor of Philosophic Science, Professor, SFU (Krasnoyarsk)
V. V. Pavlovsky Doctor of Philosophic Science, Professor Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University (Krasnoyarsk)
V. I. Parchikov Doctor of Philosophic Science, Professor, Vice-Rector and Director of Novosibirsk State Agrarian University (Novosibirsk)
N. Pelcova Doctor of Philosophic Science, Professor of Charles University (Prague, Czech Republic)
N. N. Savina Doctor of Pedagogical Science, Professor of Novosibirsk Humanitarian Institute (Novosibirsk)
O. N. Smolin Doctor of Philosophic Science, Professor, Corresponding Member of RAS, Vice-Chairman of Education Committee of State Duma of RF (Moscow)
Ya. S. Turbovskoy Doctor of Pedagogical Science, Professor, Chief Research Fellow at the Institute of Strategy and Theory of Education of the Russian Academy of Education (Moscow)
E. V. Ushakova Doctor of Philosophic Science, Professor of Altai State Medical University(Barnaul)
V. V. Tselishev Doctor of Philosophic Science, Professor, Director of the Institute of Philosophy and Law in Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Science (Novosibirsk)
A. N. Chumakov Doctor of Philosophic Science, Professor, Institute of Philosophy Russian Academy of Science,Vice-President of the Russian Philosophical Society (Moscow)
N. P. Chupahin Doctor of Philosophic Science, Professor Tomsk Polytechnic University (Tomsk)
A. V. Shindelov Candidate of Engineering Science, Associate Professor, Vice-Rector of International Affairs in Novosibirsk State Agrarian University (Novosibirsk)
Journal contains full papers, which are original, unpublished primary research and reflect essential and important research results; original scientific proceedings and reviews of Russian and foreign scientists devoted to philosophical, pedagogical and psychological issues.
A submitting manuscript should contain research results in the fields listed.
1.2 Journal covers manuscripts according to classification of scientific degrees: 09.00.00 – Philosophical Sc., 13.00.00 – Pedagogical Sc. and 19.00.00 – Psychological Sc., listed in:
- Theoretical methodologic analysis of the concept of professional education (also philosophy of professional education);
- Problems of modern professional education management;
- Legal regulation of professional education;
- Analysis of reformation of modern professional education;
- Effectiveness increasing, aspects of quality and competency in professional education;
- Historic and confessional aspects of modern professional education;
- Further professional education in contexts of conceptual view;
- Further professional education in agribusiness;
- Modern problems of the system of sectoral training;
- Professional education in the view of culture and culture of professional education;
- Modern problems of education and upbringing in contexts of system of professional education;
- Psychological and pedagogical aspects of professional education;
- Specific directions of professional education development;
- Experience of professional qualities shaping;
- Innovative professional education as a call of the times;
- Professional education in traditions of the West and the East;
- Science and education integration in order to shape modern concept of professional education (also further professional education);
- Peer-reviews published in other journals on the topics of theory and experience of professional education;
- Information about scientific conference, workshop, congress held;
- Brief scientific communications, notes and letters.
Editorial policy of the Journal applies general ethical principles of national scientific periodicals. It covers ethical standards of editors and publishers provided at Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors) and Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers developed by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Editorial Board of the Journal follows the international copyright protection, national legal regulations and international publishing standards. Editorial of journal “Professional education in the modern world” follows the requirements of scientific publication ethics and declares of no conflicts of interest.
The journal is included into editions recommended by Supreme Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science in the Russian Federation for publishing the results of theses research.
The journal is found in Novosibirsk e-Library; it is included into data base of Russian Science Citation Index and has Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI).
The journal is included in the international database of periodicals Ulrich's Periodicals Directory.